Saturday, 12 December 2009

"HOW YOU DOIN'........"


This chirpy little guy making the grand entrance is Dmitry Medvedev, He's the president of Russia. Before we get a million e-mails kicking off, Putin is the Prime Minister OK.
He's coming to give medals and bouquets to the Russian womens Olympic team. Just watch him go to work. No wonder he's the leader.


“If you stood in front of a mirror and held up these 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world. How about a fuck?”


“Are you sure you’re a swimmer, you look more like a movie star, how about a fuck?”


"If I followed you home, would you keep me, how about a fuck?"


“I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours, while we're about it, how about a fuck?”


"Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me. How about a fuck?


“You look like my sister, but she’s not as good looking as you, wanna fuck”


"I'm up here Mr President"


"Before you start Mr Preident it's 1000 Euros a night"


"I don’t normally approach girls like this, but how about a fuck"


"Have I seen you before? Sorry,I’m thinking of the model on that make-up advert.How about a fuck"


“You’re far too pretty to be an athlete. Why don’t you go in for Miss Russia.I can fix it, How about a fuck?”


“If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me. I suppose a fuck is out of the question?”


"Nice to meet you, I'm Dimitry and you are...gorgeous. How about a fuck!"


"I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down, do you want to fuck, go ahead say no.""




“Look at me when I’m talking to you….I’m your wife….my mother warned me about you….do you think they are prettier than me?....how many years have we been married ?....You’ve never given me a medal….I said look at me when I’m talking to you……”

No comments:

Post a Comment